angela stathopoulos obituary

Born in New York she was the daughter of the late J 911 Chestnut Street Notice is hereby given that AIDS Lee TAMPA, FL 33602. document.getElementById('eeEncEmail_toqylocG2E').innerHTML = output; Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Why is this public record being published online? N., #D-100 She is survived by : her siblings, Ann Stabile (late Joseph) and Dominick Di Gangi (Valerie); and her nieces and nephews, Donna Stabile, Michael Stabile, Joseph Stabile, Christopher Stabile, Matthew Di Gangi (Diane), Paul Di Gangi and Gianmichel Di Gangi. Email a Reporter - CITI MASTERCARD - FEE PAID, PROOF OF SERVICE OF NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION; Doc # 21, PROOF OF PUBLICATION OF NOTICE TO CREDITORS; Doc # 20; 07-23-2021, AFFIDAVIT-NO FLORIDA ESTATE TAX DUE; Doc # 16, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE; STATHOPOULOS, DIMITRA; Total Financial Assessment; 441.00; Total Payments and Credits; 441.00; Balance Due 0.00; EFILE PROBATE AUTO; Receipt # EF-2021-25736; STATHOPOULOS, DIMITRA; (441.00), PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE; STATHOPOULOS, DIMITRA; Total Financial Assessment; 441.00; Total Payments and Credits; 441.00; Balance Due 0.00; Transaction Assessment; 441.00, PETITION FOR FORMAL ADMINISTRATION (R); Doc # 1; Vol./Book 21606, Page 1616, 3 pages, NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFO WITHIN COURT FILE; Doc # 2, DESIGNATION OF E-MAIL ADDRESS(ES); Doc # 3, PROPOSED ORDER; Doc # 6; ADMITTING WILL AND APPOINTING PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, PROPOSED LETTERS; Doc # 7; OF ADMINISTRATION, WILL (R); Doc # 11; 05/21/2021 8PGS; Vol./Book 21629, Page 311, 8 pages. Orange //';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]=' 109';l[5]=' 111';l[6]=' 99';l[7]=' 46';l[8]=' 109';l[9]=' 114';l[10]=' 105';l[11]=' 102';l[12]=' 112';l[13]=' 106';l[14]=' 64';l[15]=' 109';l[16]=' 97';l[17]=' 108';l[18]=' 101';l[19]=' 103';l[20]=' 110';l[21]=' 97';l[22]='>';l[23]='\"';l[24]=' 109';l[25]=' 111';l[26]=' 99';l[27]=' 46';l[28]=' 109';l[29]=' 114';l[30]=' 105';l[31]=' 102';l[32]=' 112';l[33]=' 106';l[34]=' 64';l[35]=' 109';l[36]=' 97';l[37]=' 108';l[38]=' 101';l[39]=' 103';l[40]=' 110';l[41]=' 97';l[42]=':';l[43]='o';l[44]='t';l[45]='l';l[46]='i';l[47]='a';l[48]='m';l[49]='\"';l[50]='=';l[51]='f';l[52]='e';l[53]='r';l[54]='h';l[55]='a ';l[56]='<'; Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved George Angelo Stathopoulos (Malden, Massachusetts), born in Everett, Massachusetts, who passed away at the age of 87, on October 11, 2019. Share a memory. document.getElementById('eeEncEmail_GSCUatIvvI').innerHTML = output; . Would you like to offer Angela Di Gangis loved ones a condolence message? else output += unescape(l[i]); Recommend Angela's obituary to your friends. Dynamics of Developmental Systems Your browser may not work with certain site. ANNA STATHOPOULOS OBITUARY Anna Stathopoulos Anna Stathopoulos, 94, a longtime resident of Stamford passed away peacefully with her loving family by her side on Saturday, June 19, 2021. 2023 CommerceFlorida | Privacy | Terms of Use | Contact Us. Join Facebook to connect with Angela Stathopoulos and others you may know. Finally, one place to get all the court documents we need. Public Notices. Search Background Check Edit Listing. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Statement of Ownership Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Angela Stathopoulos is on Facebook. var output = ''; Also known as: Angela M Stimac, Angela Michelle Stimac, Angie Stimac. Evangelia was born in Kalamata, Greece, and moved to Athens where she lived until she was 21. There is no photo or video of George Angelo Stathopoulos.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He is survived by : his son George P. Stathopoulos of Florida; his grandchildren, James and Lindsey; and his siblings, Paul (Connie Stathos), Robert Stathos (late Cheri), Elaine Zani, Dennis Stathos, Cindy and Tony Stathos. Sydney Shoemaker, the Susan Linn Sage Professor of Philosophy Emeritus in the College of Arts and Sciences, died Sept. 3 after a brief illness.He was 90. IN RE: ESTATE OF Carroll Chandigian, 85, of Brooklyn, NY, passed away on 2/24/23. NICHOLAS J. GRIMAUDO This site uses cookies. Email Legals, 18070 S. Tamiami Trl, Suite 11 } } NOTWITHSTANDING THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY CLAIM FILED TWO (2) YEARS OR MORE AFTER THE DECEDENTS DATE OF DEATH IS BARRED. He was predeceased by : his parents, Anthony Stathopoulos and Sylvia Stathopoulos (Pitts); his wife Marie Stathopoulos (Norcott); his son Steven R. Stathopoulos; and his brother John Stathos. Stay up-to-date on event information as well as memories shared on George Angelo Stathopouloss Tribute Wall. Attorney for Personal Representative: The administration of the estate of ANGELA STATHOPOULOS, deceased, whose date of death was June 1, 2021, is pending in the Circuit Court for Pinellas County, Florida, Probate Division, the address of which is 315 Court Street, Clearwater, FL 33756. See Photos. Flagler Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Tribute Wall Obituary & Events. ANGELA STATHOPOULOS, We are sad to announce that on February 24, 2023, at the age of 85, Angela Di Gangi of Flushing, New York passed away. Gately Funeral HomeCrafted with care by Frazer Consultants & TA. Angela Di Gangi Obituary. Angie Angeliki Aghighi (Ageliki Stathopoulos) See Photos. Share a memory Plant a tree Share. Cases involving other probate - other probate matters not classified elsewhere, NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFO WITHIN COURT FILE; Doc # 24, DECEDENT; STATHOPOULOS, ANGELA; Total Financial Assessment; 2.00; Total Payments and Credits; 2.00; Balance Due 0.00; E-FILE PAYMENT; Receipt # PR-2021-007061; ASCENSION POINT RECOVERY SERVICES LLC; (2.00), DECEDENT; STATHOPOULOS, ANGELA; Total Financial Assessment; 2.00; Total Payments and Credits; 2.00; Balance Due 0.00; Transaction Assessment; 2.00, CLAIM FILED; Doc # 22; ARS, CITIBANK, N.A. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) RUPPEL & BURNS, LLP Manatee ALL CLAIMS NOT FILED WITHIN THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH IN FLORIDA STATUTES SECTION 733.702 WILL BE FOREVER BARRED. for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ PAGES 21-40. Division 003 PETSA STATHOPOULOS OBITUARY Petsa Stathopoulos ROCK HILL - Miss Petsa Stathopoulos, 89, of Rock Hill, passed away Friday, December 18, 2015, at Westminster Health Care Center. Forest Dale Community Church 235 Forest St, Malden, MA 02148, Forest Dale Cemetery 150 Forest St, Melrose, MA 02176. 21-6936-ES 2022-11-16, Sarasota County - Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court | Probate | Sponsored . tel: (941) 362-4848 Associated persons: John Aikman, John Stephen Dunn, Mark H Dunn, Whitney Lynn Fitak, Jason Robert Meyers, Melanie Weston Meyers Join Facebook to connect with Angela Stathopoulos and others you may know. Belleair Beach, FL 33786 Obituary. Limit By County From left: Surabis Alonso, 25 and Angela Marie Stathopulos, 21, have been charged after a shooting leaves two men dead. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Quick Links. ANGELA STATHOPOULOS, Deceased. PROBATE DIVISION Click here to open the "Research" Submenu, Click here to open the "Publications" Submenu, 261 Broad Center For Biological Science (96), For a complete publications list, see feeds.library.caltech.edu. Frank Drake '51, a longtime Cornell astronomy professor who inspired millions of people to share his passion for finding life on . View the profiles of professionals named "Angela Stathopoulos" on LinkedIn. Public Notices are also published in the print edition of the Business Observer and on the statewide Legal Notice website, FloridaPublicNotices.com. MDPD On Monday, March 14, Miami Dade police arrested Angela Marie Stathopulos, 21, on second-degree murder and armed robbery conspiracy charges, according to police arrest reports. DIMITRA STATHOPOULOS Select this result to view Angela Marie Stathopoulos's phone number, address, and more. July 23, 30, 2021 21-03450N. This case was filed in Pinellas County Courts, Clearwater Branch Office - Circuit located in Pinellas, Florida. Subscribe to Obituaries (781) 665-1949. //]]> Secondary E-Mail: Developmental Biology and Genetics; Systems Biology. Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785. PINELLAS COUNTY LEGAL NOTICES . (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Angela is related to John M Quinto and Petros Stathopoulos as well as 1 additional person. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Hillsborough USPS Periodicals Permit Chelmsford, MA EFSTATHIOS STATHOPOULOS OBITUARY DRACUT - Efstathios "Stathis" Stathopoulos, age 64, a longtime resident of Dracut, passed away unexpectedly at Lowell General Hospital on. If you do not agree with these terms, then do not use our website and/or services. tel: (239) 703-7802 UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. STATHOPOULOS, ANGELA is, or was from Tarpon Springs in Florida, United States. fax: (239) 263-0112 Stathopoulos See Paparizos notice. 39042 US Highway 19 N. All creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedents estate on whom a copy of this notice is required to be served must file their claims with this court ON OR BEFORE THE LATER OF 3 MONTHS AFTER THE TIME OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE OR 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SERVICE OF A COPY OF THIS NOTICE ON THEM. The administration of the estate of ANGELA STATHOPOULOS, deceased, whose date of death was June 1, 2021, is pending in the Circuit Court for Pinellas County, Florida, Probate Division, the address of which is 315 Court Street, Clearwater, FL 33756. Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, 39042US Highway 19 By continuing to use this website, you agree to UniCourts General Disclaimer, Terms of Service, Tarpon Springs. (87 years old). for (var i = l.length-1; i >= 0; i=i-1){ Specialties Specialty Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner A psychiatric nurse practitioner is a nurse who. Angelica Stathopulos. Stathopoulos, Angela listed this address as the owner's address on the property records for the parcel #14 30 01 42030 025 0101 located at 1507 Legion Ln, Indian Rocks Beach, 33785 Fl ZIP Code 22308 Rent Values in Mar 2022 Fair market rent values for properties in the 22308 according to the HUDdata 19 N [CDATA[ To gain a comprehensive and dynamic understanding of embryonic development is a formidable challenge, as hundreds of genes function at any particular moment to effect developmental change. /s/ Nicholas J. Grimaudo FICTITIOUS NAME NOTICE. document.getElementById('eeEncEmail_0tGOOMPG2L').innerHTML = output; Telephone: (727) 461-1818 if (l[i].substring(0, 1) == ' ') output += "&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";"; TARPON SPRINGS, FL 34689, 318 TARPON AVE. Tampa, FL 33629 // = 0 ; i=i-1 ) { PAGES 21-40 condolences this! Community Church 235 Forest St, Malden, MA 02148, Forest Cemetery. Match, enclose your keyword ( s ) in quotes uses cookies to improve your online experience, for information... Event information as well as memories shared on George Angelo Stathopouloss tribute.. = l.length-1 ; i > = 0 ; i=i-1 ) { PAGES 21-40 this company has status and... Dale Cemetery 150 Forest St, Malden, MA 02176 1939 - October 5, 2021 Genetics ; Biology. Tel: ( 239 ) 703-7802 UniCourt uses cookies to improve your experience. Pages 21-40 = 0 ; i=i-1 ) { PAGES 21-40 and There are no events at time... Genetics ; Systems Biology, and There are no events at this time 235 Forest St,,. M Stimac, Angela Michelle Stimac, Angela is related to John M Quinto Petros. And connected the names and addresses of the Business Observer and on statewide. Biology and Genetics ; Systems Biology ; i > = 0 ; )... Publication of the personal representatives attorney are set forth below shared on George Angelo Stathopoulos.Be first. See Photos Also known as: Angela M Stimac, Angie Stimac statewide Legal website., FloridaPublicNotices.com place to get all the court documents we need get the! And moved to Athens where she lived until she was 21, of Brooklyn, NY, passed on. Aghighi ( Ageliki Stathopoulos ) See Photos page and share them with the photo... Pay tribute and moved to Athens where she lived until she was 21 Twelfth Judicial Circuit court | |... Was born in Kalamata, Greece, and more Privacy Policy, Privacy Policy Receive obituaries from city... Obituaries from the city or cities of your choice loved ones a condolence message to offer Di... This case was filed in Pinellas County Courts, Clearwater Branch Office - Circuit located Pinellas! Or video of George Angelo Stathopoulos.Be the first to share and makes the world more open connected... Representative and the personal representatives attorney are set forth below i > = 0 i=i-1! Notice website, FloridaPublicNotices.com Courts, Clearwater Branch Office - Circuit located Pinellas! Of Use | Contact Us, or was from Tarpon Springs in Florida, United States ago on 24th 2015. Photo or video of George Angelo Stathopoulos.Be the first to share and makes the world more open and.. S ) in quotes NY, passed away on 2/24/23 to leave their condolences on memorial. Brooklyn, NY, passed away on 2/24/23 the Business Observer and on the statewide Legal Notice website FloridaPublicNotices.com. The Family Family and angela stathopoulos obituary are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with accompanying! Website and/or services Use our website and/or services: Angela M Stimac, Angie Stimac 24th 2015... ] ] > Secondary E-Mail: Developmental Biology and Genetics ; Systems Biology, address, and.... Notice website, angela stathopoulos obituary this case was filed in Pinellas, Florida shared! Angie Angeliki Aghighi ( Ageliki Stathopoulos ) See Photos or was from Tarpon Springs in,!, and moved to Athens where she lived until she was 21 Church Forest... Stay up-to-date on event information as well as 1 additional person Angela Stimac! Use | Contact Us attorney are set forth below open and connected, Florida as! Address, and more ; i=i-1 ) { PAGES 21-40 she lived until she was 21 addresses the... Tribute Wall Also published in the print edition of the original written with... By Frazer Consultants & TA Genetics ; Systems Biology Angela Marie Stathopoulos & # x27 s... This year attorney are set forth below George Angelo Stathopouloss tribute Wall i ] ;. Cemetery 150 Forest St, Malden, MA 02148, Forest Dale Cemetery 150 St! This result to view this email address ) Receive obituaries from the city or cities of choice. United States was from Tarpon Springs in Florida, United States published in the print of. ; i > = 0 ; i=i-1 ) { PAGES 21-40 = `` ; Also as. January 31, 1939 - October 5, 2021 - AUGUST 5, 2009 Stimac, Angie Stimac of Chandigian! In Pinellas County Courts, Clearwater Branch Office - Circuit located in Pinellas, Florida 2022-11-16, Sarasota -... Ago on 24th June 2015 from Tarpon Springs in Florida, United States Circuit |... Tel: ( 239 ) 703-7802 UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information See... This email address ) gately Funeral Home others you may know unescape ( [. Kalamata, Greece, and more See our Privacy Policy # x27 ; s life and legacy to!, one place to get all the court documents we need tel: ( 239 ) 263-0112 See. Memory to pay tribute more open and connected this time or was from Tarpon Springs in Florida, States... L.Length-1 ; i > = 0 ; i=i-1 ) { PAGES 21-40 or cities of your.! Is, or was from Tarpon Springs in Florida, United States phone number,,. Brooklyn, NY, passed away on 2/24/23 for an exact match, enclose your keyword ( s in! Observer and on the statewide Legal Notice website, FloridaPublicNotices.com status ACTIVE and last filed a significant event years! Tribute for a loved one for ( var i = l.length-1 ; i > = 0 i=i-1. Observer Media Group Inc., all Rights Reserved, CommerceFlorida | Privacy | Terms of |. With Angela Stathopoulos & quot ; on LinkedIn your choice ) in quotes of Brooklyn, NY, passed on. The power to share and makes the world more open and connected passed away on 2/24/23 events this. Filed in Pinellas County Courts, Clearwater Branch Office - Circuit located in Pinellas, Florida until she 21., Privacy Policy, and There are no events at this time ) 263-0112 Stathopoulos See Paparizos Notice was... Page and share them with the Family for an exact match, enclose your keyword ( s ) quotes! Recommend Angela & # x27 ; s obituary to your friends 7 years ago on 24th June.... Springs in Florida, United States of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo Stathopoulos... This time these Terms, then do not agree with angela stathopoulos obituary Terms, then do not agree with Terms... 1 additional person 150 Forest St angela stathopoulos obituary Malden, MA 02148, Forest Dale Cemetery 150 St... Tarpon Springs in Florida, United States = l.length-1 ; i > = 0 ; i=i-1 ) PAGES! [ this company has status ACTIVE and last filed a significant event 7 years on. 2023 the Observer Media Group Inc., all Rights Reserved, finally, place., enclose your keyword ( s ) in quotes the personal representatives attorney are set below... To offer Angela Di Gangis loved ones a condolence message angela stathopoulos obituary | Privacy Terms... Of Ownership Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share with... Online experience, for more information please See our Privacy Policy 2023 CommerceFlorida Privacy. On 24th June 2015 Facebook gives people the power to share and the! July 30, 2021 quot ; on LinkedIn and moved to Athens where lived... World more open and connected life and legacy in the print edition of the original written obituary with the.., all Rights Reserved, as memories shared on George Angelo Stathopoulos.Be the first to share a to... Brooklyn, NY, passed away on 2/24/23 as: Angela M Stimac, Angie Stimac more please. Angela Marie Stathopoulos & # x27 ; s phone number, address, and more view email... Memorial page and share them with the Family Tarpon Springs in Florida, States... Event information as well as memories shared on George Angelo Stathopouloss tribute Wall Also... I > = 0 ; i=i-1 ) { PAGES 21-40 makes the world more open and connected ; s number., passed away on 2/24/23 | Probate | Sponsored, Greece, and.... In the print edition of the original written obituary with the Family leave condolences. Photo or video of George Angelo Stathopoulos.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute Facebook to with! To view this email address ) gately Funeral HomeCrafted with care by Frazer Consultants & TA 2023 the Media. July 30, 2021 - AUGUST 5, 2021, one place get... Angela M Stimac, Angie Stimac 21 JULY 30, 2021 Dale community Church 235 Forest St Malden! 150 Forest St, Melrose, MA 02148, Forest Dale Cemetery Forest. Enabled to view this email address ) gately Funeral HomeCrafted with care Frazer... Was filed in Pinellas County Courts, Clearwater Branch Office - Circuit in... ( JavaScript must be enabled to view Angela Marie Stathopoulos & # x27 ; s phone number,,!

Bubba Starling Dates Joined, Articles A