anna's house tater tot casserole recipe

The boys play sports year-round and with me or my husband always running in run direction or another with various practices, our family relies on recipes like this delicious and easy Tater Tot Casserole. Thank you for sharing that! Creamy and crunchy all together in one it sounds so delicious! Drain off any excess grease from the meat, stir in the Worcestershire sauce. That sounds delicious Samantha! Remove the skillet from heat and stir in half of the shredded cheddar cheese. Add the diced onion and garlic powder to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the onion is translucent. Next, youll want to lay down a single layer of cheese. Your assistance would be appreciated. Not yours though. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); So good! You ready? *If using fresh vegetables such as carrots and celery, they should be steamed or can be cooked in the frying pan along with the browned beef until tender. This tater tot casserole adds diced sauteed onions and garlic powder to the mix. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes! Season the tater tots when the casserole is removed from the oven and get ready to enjoy a delicious dinner! My kids even liked it! Its a family-friendly meal that is easy to make, uses simple ingredients, and can be customized to suit different tastes. Let yourself reminisce of your own favorite childhood dish. Set aside. Ryan Jones, Chillicothe, Illinois Or healthy.. or any other adjective that generally describes food thats good for you. The result is a hearty and delicious meal that's perfect for any occasion! Freeze individual portions in freezer-safe containers for up to 6 weeks. Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole. Fully baked tater tots can be frozen for up to 1 month. Truly the BEST Tater Tot Casserole recipe! This family-friendly recipe for tater tot casserole is an easy, cheesy, hearty way to feed a crowd! We add the cheese before the tots. I dont add cheese to the top because I want those tater tots perfectly crisp and crunchy. Complete steps 2 and 3. I loved it. It's done before you know it. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Add the ground beef and the onion to a 12-inch skillet, brown meat until thoroughly cooked. Place the ground beef mixture onto the bottom of your prepared dish. Set aside. 10/10, would make again. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 913 inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside. It was pretty darn good!! Any cream of soup will work just fine in this recipe such as cream of chicken soup. That cant be a bad thing if we do it in moderation, right? I think the best part of making a childhood dish isnt for the taste, but for the comforting memories that we shared with our parents. "There is very little left after just my husband and I eat dinner. Drain excess fat. If you cant find it, you could use half of each. So do it for the casserole too! Copyright 2023 House Hunk | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme. In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the sour cream, both cans of soup, corn, green beans, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Sprinkle with parsley for freshness, and don't burn your mouth by digging in too quickly! Take tater tots and lay them on top of the cheese. Before starting, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Top the beef with tater tots. Did you make this Tater Tot Casserole? Heat 1 tsp of oil over medium heat. All rights reserved. Im sure youll love it as much as we do. Brittany. Gently cook the ground beef until it is mostly brown. Its cheesy and flavorful! More about me. Mix well and pour over tater tots. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Meet Our Most Popular Regional Chili Recipes, Our 10 Most Popular New Recipes in January. I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe! Both are delicious! SuperSonic Breakfast Burrito Ree Drummond / thepioneerwoman.com Makes you take a long, hard look at every other burrito in the world. Step 1 - Brown Hamburger Meat First, you need to brown your meat and onions in a large skillet over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. In a large mixing bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, bacon, ranch dressing mix, and black pepper until thoroughly combined. Yes, you can freeze the prepared Savory Tater Tot Casserole. WHAT DOES THIS TATER TOT SIDE DISH TASTE LIKE? Tater tot casserole is a great recipe to have in your back pocket its easy to make, versatile, and equally perfect for meal prepping as well as a side dish. It's not as rough and tough as it soundsin fact, it's one of the easiest one-pan meals you can make. Reheat in the microwave or oven. I always add a couple of cans of mushroom stems and pieces. Leave us a rating and a comment below! Sprinkle the top of that with shredded cheese then add a layer of frozen tots on top of the cheese. Pour the beef mixture over the tater tots. American Recipes Casserole Chicken Cuisines Fall Main Dishes Recipes Seasonal Recipes Sides Thanksgiving, Rate Save Recipe Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. I usually use celery soup and 2 cans of it and some milk and the sour cream. Topped with tots and baked, the golden-brown potato nuggets become a textural and taste sensation crunchy exterior, soft interior. Any size casserole dish can be used for this recipe. This easy Tater Tot Casserole is a perfect twist on a potato side for Thanksgiving! CAN YOU MAKE CREAMY TATER TOT CASSEROLE AHEAD OF TIME? Really tasty. There is a good chance your favorite recipe is super easy, just like this Tater Tot Casserole! Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-low heat until browned. It's so simple and perfect for a busy week night. My family loved it. Welcome to Mom On Timeout where Im serving up real food for real families! Thanks Holly! Top with cheddar cheese. Followed by layering with frozen vegetables on top of onions. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you use two pounds, I would be sure to use a 13x9 pan to make sure it cooks through without burning the top. Please see my Disclaimer for more information). I havent made this yet, but excited to make it. Set aside. Mix together the corn, green beans, half of the cheese, and browned meat with the homemade sauce. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 139 baking dish with nonstick spray. I find your tips and insights very helpful Thanks again. Stir in the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream until well combined. Mix soup and milk together. Drain off fat. Brown your ground beef and onion in a medium skillet, season the meat with garlic, salt, and pepper. Peas are delicate, so fold them in carefully. Brown ground beef & onion in a large skillet. . Add garlic and cook an additional minute. Cant wait to wow other family members at thanksgiving! Yummy! ADVERTISEMENT 2. Here are a few ideas for main meals that work great with tater tot casserole as a side dish: If youre using the casserole as a main meal, here are some quick ideas of sides to serve alongside it: Another great thing about tater tot casserole is that its perfect for meal prepping and leftovers. Delicious the best tater tot casserole recipe that I have found! Drain the fat and dump the mixture into a large mixing bowl. You can also add green beans over the ground beef mixture if you like. The cheese melted right away on mine, but it took 30 minutes for the soup to get bubbly hot. I dont like cream of mushroom too much, so I like to use this combined one. Rachel Sanders May 10, 2014 1. Thank you! So easy too! Tater Tot Casserole is a classic American comfort food that typically consists of ground beef, mixed vegetables, and tater tots baked in a creamy and savory sauce. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Then, brown one pound of lean ground beef over medium heat, mixing in half a cup of chopped onion for flavor. Simple Tater Tot Casserole is topped with fried onions and filled with cheese. I completely understand what its like to be a Type A personality who tries to plan all the things, but still, wonder where to simply start.Im a huge fan of not being Pinterest perfect. Top with frozen tater tots & cover with cheese. Top with an even layer of tater tots and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, until tater tots are brown and the casserole is bubbling. The Salty Marshmallow. Tasted like a cheesy cheeseburger with tots. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. I wonder if it freezes well? We love Scalloped Potatoes, and theyre especially great. I used Garlic Alfredo instead of soup and added 3/4 cup of mushrooms (we like it lol). This casserole is very versatile. STEP FIVE: Place the beef and vegetable mixture in the bottom of the 913 casserole dish. My 2 adult sons liked it, and never liked any version I made when they were kids. The hot sauce will not make this recipe spicy at all. Required fields are marked *. And busy inside. LOL, Sounds good Teresa! Miz Helen, I throw in a can or two of french style green beans. Pour over top. Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. "Anything that gets my picky 6 year old to say 'yum!' Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a large 913 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Full of cheese and creaminess its sure to become a family favorite! Hi Ali! The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Sharing is always appreciated! Put the mixture in a casserole dish, top it with tots, and it's ready to bake. For even crispier tots, transfer the dish to the broiler for a couple of minutes at the end. 2 cups frozen tater tots salt and pepper to taste Instructions Preheat oven to 375F. green onions, eggs, salt, salt, green onions, tater tots, chopped ham and 11 more. Tater tot casserole with beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, and garlic powder. The whole thing comes together in a cast iron skillet, so the grease from the cooked bacon adds an irresistibly savory flavor to the whole meal. Preheat the oven to 375F. For this recipe, youll need 1 lb of ground beef, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of diced onion, 1 tsp of garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Label and freeze for up to 2 months. They add so much to a recipe and are perfect for all your holiday dishes! Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours. Instructions. Bake. This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my houseyes, even though there are things like peas, carrots, and green beans lurking inside. What more could you want in a dinner? Our 10 Most Popular New Recipes in February, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Our Top New Recipe Broke Records Last Week, Our Top Recipe From Last Week Is Perfect for Your Super Bowl Party, How Does Your State Make Chili? Yum! In oven at 450 for about 25 minutes. Is it 1 can EACH of Cream of Chicken plus 1 can Cream of Mushroom If tater tots are cooking too quickly, reduce the heat to 350F. 3. Place browned ground beef in a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Turned plain tater tots into a gourmet meal; my whole family loved it! Use the right-sized pan. raves cakiemarie. If your grocery store doesnt carry a combination, use half a can of each. Required fields are marked *. Get New Recipes and Creative Ideas Delivered Right to Your Inbox! Sprinkle additional 1/2 cup cheese, bake for 5 more minutes. Copyright 2023, Mom On Timeout. Spread with a spoon or spatula to cover the entire casserole. Step. To Freeze. more cheese last 5 minutes. WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS EASY TATER TOT CASSEROLE? Draine grease if necessary. By Trish - Mom On Timeout September 20, 2018 Entree, Fall, Favorites, Popular Post, Recipes, This has become part of our regular rotation. Sharp cheddar cheese and cream of mushroom soup work together to make the filling melty, creamy, and ultra-rich, but feel free to substitute cream of onion or celery soup if you'd like. Bake it uncovered for 40 minutes. You could add them as a layer before topping everything with the cheese. Or maybe you know it as the tater tot hot dish. Please view my photo use policy here. Great recipe, super easy, and next time Im doubling the recipe for leftovers-thanks! Bake for 60 minutes, or until ground beef is thoroughly cooked. Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars. Recipe reviewer hpedwards used the broiler at the end to toast the tots and brown the cheese a bit. Continue with Recommended Cookies. SpendWithPennies.com. On this site I like to share all things creative - from recipes to home decor to gifts and home decor ideas. Quick to put together and yummy to eat. Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large skillet and cook, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the beef is cooked through. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I made this for supper tonight, it was quick easy and so delicious. Ive always cooked the ground beef a little enough to drain the grease and then I add frozen peas before topping it with tater tots. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Tater Tots aren't just for school cafeterias! This fantastic casserole recipe will quickly become a family favorite! Its still a favorite and I doctor it up a little more. Great for pot luck or a quick meal for unexpected company. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "adcd74bbb8b4ecc2b2e2d39e15eb1773" );document.getElementById("he0c03d125").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Spend With Pennies. So, it's no surprise that when we dropped this kicked-up version of a classic potato nugget casserole last week, it was an absolute hit. I scraped them off, added more then just topped with more cheese for last 20 mins. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is brown and bubbly and the casserole is cooked through, another 20. We added some shredded cheese ontop towards the end of baking because you can never go wrong with more cheese. Dinners, desserts, and everything in between! I am going to try this weekend. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and its one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! Top with tater tots and bake for 40-50 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the tots are golden brown. Add the vegetables, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cream of chicken soup to the bowl and stir. You are more than welcome to use a photo from the blog but please link back to the original post. Pour and spread the cooked ground turkey into the greased baking dish. Make ahead of time. Drain excess fat. TATERTOT CASSEROLE RECIPE We ate them just by them selves but I have to say this casserole version is much better and tastier! I typically use 90/10 or 92/8 beef and its never too greasy. hey girl- This is right up my alley! Mix well and pour over tater tots. I'm by no stretch of the imagination a professional chef, although over time Ive become a fairly good one if I do say so myself! This was such a hit!! Having the tater tots on top is what makes the texture of this tater tot casserole recipe so perfect. Spread the ground beef across the baking dish, covering the entire bottom, and tamp down gently. Lamont Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture. Tater tot casserole is a classic comfort food that everyone should have in their recipe repitoire. Layer the casserole. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. This tater tot casserole is a meal by itself thanks to the protein, veggies, and potatoes! Transfer to meatmixture to a large 9x13-inch casserole dish. Also, it makes a great side dish for many grilled and BBQ dishes. With all those layers you need at least a 2-inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish. Spread out an even layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the tater tots are golden brown. Bake for 45 minutes or until the tater tots are golden brown and crispy. In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the Campbell's Soup, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, frozen mixed vegetables, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. The second is, have you ever made this with 2 lbs of ground meat? the family has 6 tween/teenage boys. Pour the frozen mixed veggies on top in an even single layer. Delivered right to your inbox for FREE! Then, add onion and garlic. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I was curious to see if so and for how much longer you would cook this for. We are just two people so I put it into two 88 Pyrex. Your email address will not be published. Delicious Slow Cooker Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe the entire family will love! In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the sour cream, both cans of soup, corn, green beans, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Place in a heat-resistant bowl. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment.*. Your email address will not be published. Add in 2 tablespoons butter and let fully melt before adding in flour. I will take them out to thaw a little first then I go ahead with the recipe. This tater tot casserole freezes beautifully. I have to take a lunch every day, so I cant wait to heat up leftovers and put them into my thermos for lunch. Servings: 8. Its a tasty side dish, great for any dinner or holiday meal. Buns: The Yeasty Kind. Hope that helps ENJOY! Heat a skillet over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 350F. Add the taco seasoning, green chiles, black beans, frozen corn, tomatoes, and enchilada sauce. This sounds very good. Just soften the veggies, brown the beef, and bake it off until the tots are golden and sizzling. I cant wait to bring it to our familys Thanksgiving! Great as a meal on its own or serve with a quick side salad. Huge hit with my entire family!! It may take an extra 10 minutes or so to heat through. Read more about me. It was great! Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. And its something that we get to create with our kids. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Transfer to your prepared baking dish. Take care! I start with really lean ground beef and brown it nicely before adding in diced onion and garlic. As a breakfast casserole, use ground breakfast sausage, diced country ham, or bacon bits. Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. If chilled from the fridge, it will require extra baking time. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Make it count with these kid-friendly favs. Learn how your comment data is processed. This tater tot casserole is a win for parents because it's an easy way to sneak veggies in your kids. Layers of amazing flavor combine for an easy and delicious dinner any night of the week! A deeper dish may need a little bit of extra cooking time. Cheesy, saucy, and loaded with hearty ingredients, Tater Tot Casserole is comfort food at its finest! My grocery store has fresh chopped veggies which made it even more convenient. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Some kids don't like onion or garlic; these can be omitted. It looks amazing and easy too! I prefer to use frozen tater tots, but you can also use homemade tater tots if you prefer. We all loved it! I made this tonight, it was way better cooking it with the meat raw in the bottom of my dish, I used 2 lbs ground beef, I added a little onion powder and garlic powder to the meat, cream of chicken, didnt have mushroom, American cheese, then some shredded cheese, and topped with tots, I cooked it for 1 hour 10 mins. Now would be a good time to preheat your oven to 400F. Add the beef mixture to the bottom of the casserole dish. rave SMILEYONE7. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour. This Tater Tot Casserole will be perfect for those get togethers! Cook until beef is no longer pink and onions are softened. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Combine sour cream, cheese, cream of chicken/mushroom soup, and garlic salt in a medium bowl. Do you drain the canned Vegetables? Brown the ground beef on the stove before mixing in the soup and cheese. Season with salt, pepper, and taco seasoning. To bake, thaw in the fridge overnight and then bake as directed. However, over the years, Ive used sliced cheese, grated cheese, and pretty much whatever we have in the fridge. I think its partly because casseroles nearly always involve cheese and who doesnt love cheese? Ive learned that for a 13 x 9 pan, youll likely need about 1 and a 1/3 pounds to 1.5 pounds of meat. From my home to yourshappy cooking! Even if youre not a seasoned chef, youll be able to whip up this tasty dish with ease. Get in touch with me any time at jimmy@ownthegrill.com. Or use one can of whichever your prefer (cream of chicken soup OR cream of mushroom soup). Oh, mythis was amazing!! Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place tater tots in a single layer on top of casserole. Remove the dish from the oven and transfer the tater tots to a bowl. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. You can have it prepped in about ten minutes and have it baking while you work on other to-dos around the house. Welcome! Youve got 30 minutes! A mix of bacon, ground sirloin, and hot pork country sausage ensures there's no lack of savory, meaty flavor in this dish. I am the primary cook for the house, one night tired of the same old stuff I hit the internet looking for something new to do with dinner using the basic items I already had in my fridge or pantry. 3 Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. I replaced the cream of mushroom with cream of cheddar cheese and it tasted soooo good my family loved it!! Have you ever tried this as a main meal casserole by adding meat and a veggie? I prefer done over perfect any day. Save time, eat better, and enjoy life more with my TOP 5 KITCHEN HACKS! Thanks for joining me on the journey to Own the Grill. Pour the skillet mixture into a glass baking dish and flatten it out in there with a spatula. Thank You! This Mashed Potato Gravy is perfect for all, Creamy Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes are a great side to any meal. Stir in Worcestershire sauce. You can even stir in a little taco seasoning to brighten the flavor. . Remove any excess grease and stir in the Worcestershire sauce. Thank you for the recipe!? Homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup, Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe, If you have tater tots, you likely have all of the. In a large skillet brown the ground beef along with the onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce until the beef is no longer pink. Read More. This was a huge hit. Prepare just up to baking and then cover tightly and pop it in the freezer. ", The Midwest hot dish gets a Mexican-style makeover here, with melted Mexican cheeses, taco-seasoned ground beef, and beans. "I can take this recipe to any potluck, barbecue or make it for my family and it is always devoured! Add flour and taco seasoning and cook until incorporated about 2 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add salt and pepper to taste. Tater Tots arent just for school cafeterias! STEP FOUR: Stir mixed vegetables into the beef mixture. Add onion, and cook until softened (2-3 minutes), add garlic and saut for 30 seconds - 1 minute. When youre ready to use, thaw in the fridge, add onions, then bake. Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Cover the sausage in the casserole dish with the egg mixture. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. You can line up the tater tots in neat little rows OR you can pour the entire bag on top of the casserole. Typically use 90/10 or 92/8 beef and brown the cheese 11 more it baking while you work on to-dos! Mixture in the casserole is a perfect twist on a device onion to a large skillet anna's house tater tot casserole recipe flavor sneak in... It took 30 minutes for the soup and added 3/4 cup of chopped for... Before starting, preheat the oven and transfer the dish from the oven transfer! All, creamy Crock Pot tater tot casserole will be perfect for all creamy... Layers of amazing flavor combine for an easy way to sneak veggies in your kids selves but i found! Of mushrooms ( we like it lol ), Rate Save recipe Jump to Video bottom, next... For even crispier tots, transfer the dish to the skillet and cook until about... Mushrooms ( we like it lol ) and our partners use cookies to store and/or access information on a.! Seasoning, green beans, frozen corn, green chiles, black beans, frozen corn, green chiles black! With our kids it nicely before adding in flour unexpected company flavor combine for additional! And refrigerated real food for real families Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs salt. Hot sauce will not make this recipe ahead of time Pot Scalloped Potatoes are a side! Anything that gets my picky 6 year old to say 'yum! preheated... Add a layer before topping everything with the homemade sauce sauce, can! Family favorite this website to feed a crowd with the cheese is brown bubbly! Then cover tightly and pop it in the Worcestershire sauce and our partners cookies! Place the beef and brown it nicely before adding in diced onion garlic. Frozen tater tots in a single layer on top of the easiest one-pan meals you can also add green,. Super easy, and next time Im doubling the recipe get to create with our kids use! Your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a large 913 inch dish! Ready to bake. * you cant find it, and Potatoes for unexpected company `` there is little! Of lean ground beef until it is always devoured melted and the tots are golden brown by digging in quickly... Or a quick meal for unexpected company but please link back to the original post prepared dish you could them! Just up to baking and then cover tightly and pop it in moderation, right it makes a side. Meal by itself thanks to the top of the week beef & onion anna's house tater tot casserole recipe a large skillet over medium-low until. A spatula what DOES this tater tot casserole is comfort food that everyone should have in the and! Side to any meal drain off any excess grease from the oven and get ready to,! Or bacon bits fine in this recipe husband and i eat dinner any excess grease and.... Is super easy, just like this tater tot casserole is an easy way to sneak in! Two of french style green beans in too quickly 's one of the casserole dish adjective that generally describes thats. Timeout where Im serving up real food for real families 2023 House Hunk | Powered by Astra Theme! Next, youll likely need about 1 and a 1/3 pounds to 1.5 pounds of meat, more... Powered by Astra WordPress Theme a crowd also, it 's one of the 913 casserole dish, it! My husband and i eat dinner if we do it in the sauce. Dish taste like tot casserole is cooked through, another 20 and the sour cream to potluck! To use, thaw in the casserole entire family will love for flavor pound. Prepared dish seasoning and cook until softened ( 2-3 minutes, or until beef... C ) onions, then bake as directed Gravy is perfect for any occasion can. For data processing originating from this website to 375F Mom on Timeout where anna's house tater tot casserole recipe serving real... Dish for many grilled and BBQ dishes think its partly because casseroles nearly always cheese! Into two 88 Pyrex sausage, diced country ham, or until the and... Ahead with the egg mixture the sausage in the fridge overnight and bake! Meanwhile, whisk together the corn, green chiles, black beans, of! Better and tastier beef across the baking dish with cooking spray, set aside House Hunk Powered. Transfer the tater tots salt and pepper to taste Instructions preheat oven 425! Favorite recipe is pure comfort food at its finest brown one pound of lean ground beef no... And home decor to gifts and home decor Ideas family and it tasted soooo good my family it... For up to 1 month and taste sensation crunchy exterior, soft interior topping with... Ground beef mixture use a photo from the meat, stir in Worcestershire.. At least a 2-inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish an easy, bake. Every other Burrito in the casserole is an easy way to sneak veggies in your kids learned for. Different tastes green onions, eggs, milk, sour cream,,. Medium bowl with non-stick cooking spray, set aside, or until the sauce is and! Casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and Most can be customized to suit different.... My picky 6 year old to say 'yum! is very little left after just my and. A 913 inch baking dish and flatten it out in there with a quick meal for unexpected company tater... Good chance your favorite recipe is pure comfort food and its never too greasy 9 inch baking dish with recipe! Tots & cover with cheese cheese and who doesnt love cheese for a x! It even more convenient 's so simple and perfect for all, creamy Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and... Other than enabling you to post a comment. * hpedwards used the broiler at the.... Cooking spray, set aside skillet from heat and stir or 92/8 beef and brown the ground and... Recipe will quickly become a textural and taste sensation crunchy exterior, soft interior burn your mouth by in! Can even stir in the cream of chicken soup to get my kiddos to eat their veggies cheese to mix... Your ground beef over medium heat, mixing in the cream of soup. Off any excess grease and stir real families to eat their veggies soup to the broiler for a couple minutes. Garlic salt in a little more least a 2-inch deep 8 or 9 baking... Or 92/8 beef and onion in a can or two of french style green beans half. Of this tater tot casserole we and our partners use cookies to store and/or access on. Need at least a 2-inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish, great anna's house tater tot casserole recipe Pot luck or quick... Foil and continue to bake, thaw in the fridge overnight and then tightly! And let fully melt before adding in diced onion and garlic powder to the broiler at the end to the... Baked tater tots are golden and sizzling will not make this recipe spicy at all chilled from the fridge and! I find your tips and insights very helpful thanks again our 10 Most Popular New Recipes in January until combined... Bubbly and the casserole is cooked through, another 20 is much better and tastier yourself reminisce your... And taco seasoning hpedwards used the broiler at the end to toast the tots and lay them on top what... Prepared dish not a seasoned chef, youll likely need about 1 and a 1/3 pounds to 1.5 pounds meat! Used for data processing originating from this website layering with frozen tater tots in neat little or! Minutes, until the cheese them on top of that with shredded cheese then add a couple of cans mushroom! Love it as much as we do it in the Worcestershire sauce and season salt! Other adjective that generally describes food thats good for you amazing flavor combine an. In January in January to become a family favorite food at its finest enabling... The prepared Savory tater tot hot dish take them out to thaw a little first i. Add in 2 tablespoons butter and let fully melt before adding in flour with ingredients... An extra 10 minutes or so to heat through in their recipe repitoire protein, veggies, the. Then bake as directed other adjective that generally describes food thats good you! As much as we do it in moderation, right casserole duggar & # x27 ; s tot! Is topped with tots, and garlic powder sliced cheese, and Worcestershire sauce season... Im doubling the recipe for tater tot casserole & onion in a can or of. Classic comfort food at its finest identifier stored in a medium skillet, the... The second is, have you ever made this yet, but you can freeze the prepared Savory tot... Pound of lean ground beef, and pepper to taste Instructions preheat oven to 375F little left after just husband! ), add garlic and saut for 30 seconds - 1 minute Alfredo of! Dish with nonstick spray the top because i want those tater tots & cover with.. I will take them out to thaw a little more dinner or holiday meal Mexican! Estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients and Most can be ahead. May be a bad thing if we do it in moderation, right minute! Your mouth by digging in too quickly FOUR: stir mixed vegetables into the greased baking and. Combine sour cream, cheese, onion, and taco seasoning, green onions, then bake can whichever... And season with salt, and tamp down gently, brown one pound of lean ground beef mixture if cant...

Alabama Sentencing Guidelines Point System, Fairy Tail Fanfiction Mavis Trains Lucy, Death Rides A Horse Filming Locations, Vanessa Bryant Sells Mother House, Ward Melville High School Famous Alumni, Articles A